Welcome again to the BBU Student Network


Dear all classmates,

Welcome again to the BBU Student Network.

For your information, I would like to inform you all as follows:

1- Prof. Oeurn Sokha for Legal Aspects in Business will not have class for the next two weeks (Pchum Ben Day). He will have class as usual on Wednesday, October 13, 2010.

2- Prof. Dr. Tapas Ranjan Dash for International Business Environment will return back to Cambodia on Saturday, September 25, 2010. I have contacted to BBU regarding this matter through 015-307 071. The person who picked up the phone told me that Dr. Dash will have class as usual on Thursday, September 30, 2010.

3- Prof. Dr. Manaranjan Behera for Economic Analysis for Enterprises will also have class on Friday, October 1, 2010.

For further information, please try to contact BBU again and let our classmates know through this network.

In order to help to grow the network and to attract new members, we would like you all to check, reply and update your information. Please also inform this matter to your friends in your group or other group that you know them.

If you might have time to provide brief comments on how this network helped you in your study and your present career, this would be very helpful.
You can post in this discussion or send feedback directly to me. I will establish one webblog in blogspot.com to allow all members of BBU student network to joint and provide comments/ideas. Please kindly visit (BBU Student Network) at http://bbustudentnet.blogspot.com

Sincerely yours,

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hello,

please share your comments here.

Thanks
Hort Sroeu said…
I would like to share my comments in this blog, how can I do?
Anonymous said…
hello, I want to comment in this blog...
How can I do?

Popular posts from this blog

What are Interpersonal Skills?